Full-time Senior Exercise Physiologist Position
Salary $95,000 + bonus structure
West End, Brisbane, QLD
Inspire Health is an allied health company based in West End Brisbane looking for an experienced exercise physiologist to work within our multidisciplinary team, to continually achieve optimal results for our ever-growing client and staff base. Founded by CEO Wayne Zivanic, Inspire Health is a rapidly growing family business with a strong community emphasis.
2021 continues to shape as a pivotal year for Inspire Health with a second multidisciplinary allied health clinic opening in Albion on Brisbane’s northside. With our current west end clinic servicing more than 1100 appointments on a weekly basis the time is now to bring another senior exercise physiologist into our dynamic team.
With an allied health team of over 43 professionals, we are looking for the right person to join our team. Someone who believes in achieving high quality client outcomes in the fastest possible time frames. Our team consists of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists, Dietitians & Massage Therapists.
About this role;
This role is designed for an experienced Exercise Physiologist who is looking to begin the next step in their career. The role involves high level multidisciplinary integration with clients who expect best practice results. The right applicant will display leadership qualities with both clients and team mates and will be excited at the prospect of mentoring junior team mates to improve their client’s outcomes.
The right applicant will also have the opportunity to be involved in the Inspire Health Leadership & Management Program. We are looking for applicants who are ready to build and expand their future career opportunities and diversify their professional skillset. As the business expands its clinical sites in 2021, we are excited to add more career focused Exercise Physiologists to our team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied level of responsibilities which include but are not limited to;
- Delivery of high-quality Exercise Physiology services to a wide range of clients
- Delivery of high-quality customer care and customer service
- Mentoring and development opportunities with junior team members
- Constant demonstration of leadership qualities with both patients and teammates
At Inspire you will experience;
- A positive culture working within a multidisciplinary allied health team
- An individualised & team development program designed to equip you for career success (minimum 4 hours per week per person)
- A varied client caseload of private referrals and allied health referrals
- Daily professional support & mentoring from successful leadership & management team members
- Opportunities to work within state level sports programs and high level musculoskeletal rehab programs alongside senior physiotherapy team members
- An above award salary based on career experience
The right candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in musculoskeletal, general health and sports fields
- Have strong theoretical knowledge with an even stronger coaching skillset that allows for high level application to clients
- Ideally have experience in reformer Pilates but not required
- Have experience working within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Have experience with, and be prepared to work with teams and networks outside of the clinic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be looking to progress their career direction into leadership, management and potential ownership based opportunities
- Will hold ESSA accreditation and relevant Insurance
The ideal candidate for us will fit into our positive work culture and align with our values of:
If this sounds like you email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close soon!