Our highly qualified EP & ES practitioners offer the best in movement-based programs & prescriptions to improve quality of life & athletic performance. Beginner? We can help. Experienced athlete? We can help. Book in for a one-on-one consultation or check out the variety of programs we have on offer, including:
Inspire Community + Program
- Chronic disease management program
- Senior strength & conditioning
- Improve balance & co-ordination
- Increase strength
- Improve endurance & general fitness for activities of daily living
- Train with a community of people who are striving to achieve the same goals as you
- A FUN GROUP BASED APPROACH TO HEALTH & WELLNESS
The Inspire Community + program is designed to help people continue to age well & overcome chronic disease barriers. This program includes the dual interaction of both exercise physiologists & physiotherapists during each session. This allows us to deliver the highest quality care to get the best results possible.
If you are experiencing a chronic disease, struggling with balance issues or need to maintain your strength as you age this program will be the ideal choice for you. Oh, & we also get coffee afterwards !
Contact us today to find out more.
Inspire Youth Development Program
- Ages 10-15
- Learn the fundamentals of exercise
- Develop baseline motor skills that should be present in everyone
- Start to learn how to best look after your health & fitness
- Decrease risk of injury during school & club sports
- Increase training performance
- LEARN TO HAVE FUN WHILE EXERCISING WELL
The Inspire Youth Development program is designed for kids aged 10-15 years of age. It is designed to teach kids the fundamentals of movement & exercise at a young age so they have the tools to exercise well & consistently for a lifetime. This program is for all kids & is a fun approach to forming a positive relationship with exercise & fitness.
The goal of this program is to have a positive effect on the relationship the next generation of kids have with exercise no matter what their exercise goals are, sports or general health.
If you would like to know more about this please do not hesitate to contact us!