Accredited Exercise Physiologist,
Simon’s work focus includes:
- Athletic development and injury rehabilitation,
- Musculoskeletal movement assessment and biomechanical re-patterning for dysfunction and muscle imbalance,
- Strength and conditioning coaching,
- Weight loss and lifestyle interventions,
- Programming for mobility.
- Allied health clinic providing rehabilitation for various musculoskeletal, neurological and metabolic clients,
- Professional soccer strength and conditioning/rehabilitation coach,
- Program coordinator for cancer survivors program.
For Simon, becoming an Exercise Physiologist was only natural due to his love of sport and movement. At Inspire, he trains a wide range of clients with goals ranging from athletic development, injury rehabilitation, strength and fat loss. With a comprehensive understanding of the technical and theoretical workings behind getting results he is able to assist his clients in achieving their goals across these areas. Coming from a sporting background and spending time playing soccer in Europe he has a passionate interest in seeing others develop to the best of their abilities. Outside of his sporting and training interests he likes to spend time in the outdoors fishing, camping, snowboarding or scuba diving.