Accredited Sports Dietitian and Nutritionist,
MDiet, BHSc (Nutr) Masters of Dietetics,
ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist.
Sally’s work focus includes:
- Training and competition nutrition for enhancing performance,
- Optimising body composition,
- Preserving and building lean mass,
- Making weight safely,
- Allergy and intolerance,
- Metabolic rehabilitation.
- Elite sport and athletic performance,
- Endurance performance – rowing, cycling, triathlon,
- Manipulating body composition,
- Breaking through weight loss plateaus,
- Running workshops, cooking classes and seminars.
- Rowing Australia Preferred Provider,
- Masters Research in improving nutrition amongst elite athletes,
- Guest lecturer and tutor at QUT,
For Sally, it was her love of sport, science and food that led her to pursue a career in Dietetics. Hailing from a swimming and volleyball background (and no stranger to early morning starts and two-a-days), she is able to empathise with the demands placed on athletes training at large volumes.
Sally’s passion for sports nutrition shaped the focus of her Masters Research project where she developed and ran a nutrition program for the UQ Sport Academy Scholarship Athletes.
Having had experience with athletes from both individual and team sport backgrounds, she believes that nutrition should be tailored and not a one size fits all approach. Sally is highly motivated to seeing her clients reach their goals and optimise their athletic performance.