Accredited Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist,
BSc (HlthExSci) & MSc (Nut+Diet) & PhD (Phil).
Cam’s work focus includes:
- Whole body and metabolic health,
- Disease prevention and reversal,
- Comprehensive and individualised nutrition,
- Genetics and epigenetic profiles for best health,
- Digestive issues and weight loss.
- Brain function at work to optimise energy levels and productivity,
- How your genetics shape your whole health – how to change their expression through simple foods and lifestyle choices,
- Health in the workplace,
- Food for body composition results in the gym.
- Clinical Dietitian and Clinical Exercise Physiologist at the Wesley Hospital,
- Private practice and own business for 7 years,
- PhD in nutrient and exercise synergy for body composition change.
Cameron is on a mission to bring easy and obvious health choices to the population. Cam has a strong background in science.