ASCA level 1 Coach
Daniels’ work focus includes:
- Strength programming for team sport and individual athletes
- Injury Prevention
- Power, Agility and Plyometric training
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Conditioning
- Body Composition
- Developing young athletes
- Programming for injured athletes
- Technique Correction
- Adapting training for a multitude
- 1 Year as the Gold Coast Suns High Performance Cadet
- 2 Years Head Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Southport Sharks Colts.
- 2 years as a Personal Trainer
- 3 Years as an AFLQ coach teaching AFL from the ages of 417 years old.
Daniel has grown up on the Gold Coast and has always had a great interest in working in sports. He has participated in tennis, basketball, golf, martial arts, touch football and AFL which has been his main passion. Growing up, his body encountered many injuries of which he is still trying to correct and after many physio trips, wanted to understand more about the human body and then provide this knowledge to the people around him. Daniel is currently studying a Masters of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) to further expand his knowledge.