Matwork Pilates instructor – Level 1,
Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Chronic Disease.
Ashley’s work focus includes:
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation,
- Weight loss interventions,
- Exercise interventions for the elderly,
- Chronic disease management.
- Improving quality of life for the elderly,
- Weight loss for individuals with injuries and musculoskeletal concerns,
- Sport-specific conditioning.
- Working with individuals requiring individualised hydrotherapy programs,
- Providing individualised programs for weight loss, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, chronic disease management and general health and fitness goals,
- Working with semi-professional athletes (e.g. cricket and touch football),
- Group and individualised Pilates classes.
Growing up, Ashley spent most of her time in a gymnasium as an artistic gymnast, where her passion for sport was ignited. During her early school years, Ash found her love of middle distance running, particularly in 800m and 1500m, along with cross country. Throughout high school, she started competing in local triathlon events, which eventually lead to her competing at an international level. Ash’s passion for sport and interest in figuring out how the body works lead her to completing her degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology. Throughout her career, she has learned so much about clients, the human body and how it functions, and she is always hungry to expand her knowledge and experience.