- Effective physical movement and patterning with rowers
- Specific and tailored on and off water technical coaching.
- Adolescent and elite rowers
- 7 years’ experience in coaching rowing
- 6 years of elite rowing experience
- Senior 1st VII Coach
- Men’s coach for Banks Rowing Club
Over the course of his coaching career he has coached extensively in the school environment, from learn to row programs to coaching 1st VIIIs. Working at Urban Rowing as a Coach since the inception of the business, Ash has experience implementing physical and technical programming across all ages and abilities. At 23 he was the Senior 1st VIII Coach in the biggest school program in the country, with the scope of his duties including writing and implementing a club wide technical model and directing club policy and cultural overhaul. He also was the Youth Mens’ Coach for Banks Rowing Club in Melbourne. Ash returns to head the Inspire Rowing Program which seeks to integrate effective physical movement and patterning with specific and tailored on and off water technical coaching.